Genius IQ Affirmations 101 For Everyone

Genius IQ ---------------------------------------.---Genius IQ



Affirmations can be a powerful tool in clearing out the negative thoughts feelings and beliefs in your genius iq mind, and therefrom moulding it easier to coalesce to the fury of your heart.

Most people have at number one a general concept about what affirmations are, however, I generally treasure trove rolled people who use affirmations recurrently are not skill so in the most powerful and efficacious way.

That being the plight, I consideration I would implement a brief scrutiny of what affirmations are, and how you can use them to have the most powerful and positive contact on your genius iq life.

To source with, an affirmation is a positive statement about yourself stated in the present rigid. For prototype:

I am powerful beyond all measure.

NOT

Basically, when I am in clover and have a good assignment, and people like me I will be powerful beyond all measure.

And NOT

I am not tender. ( always state the excellence or felicitous outcome you want, not what you don ' t want )

While not absolutely necessary, I have found that the most powerful affirmations begin with the same two words, " I am ". Some examples are:

I am living a life of perfect abundance. I am vibrantly healthy. I am attracting all that I need.

If it feels right to you, you can also state affirmations without starting with " I am " and still have a positive impact.

Genius IQ ---------------------------------------.---Genius IQ

For example:

I love the feeling of the wind blowing through my hair as I drive my new BMW convertible down the Pacific Coast highway.

The more passion, positive energy, and vivid imagery you can put into your affirmations, the more powerful and effective they will be.

There is no bad time to say or write your affirmations, however there is one specific time that occurs everyday that is the most powerful time to work with affirmations.

I refer to that time as " the magical half hour ". It occurs everyday during the half hour before you go to sleep each night.

It is during this time that the subconscious mind is most receptive to receiving new suggestions, and will work on them throughout the night.

So just to review when working with genius iq affirmations you want to be sure that:

They are a genius iq positive statement about yourself
They are stated in the present tense
They have as much positive energy, passion, and vivid imagery as possible.
You take advantage of " the magical half hour ".


Genius IQ ---------------------------------------.---Genius IQ
one way link

No comments:

Genius IQ

The Complete Guide To Genius IQ checkbox Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ

Genius IQ

The Complete Guide To Genius IQ checkbox

Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ
Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ