Staying Grounded In Extreme Tough Times | ADHD -

Genius IQ ---------------------------------------.---Genius IQ


The state of the economy has taken up completely a bit space in my head, lately. This seems impartial, when, aside from Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, it is the hottest topic in the announcement, right? Specifically, I have been thinking about the connection between awe and the economy. For I topical reflection the accord between horror, the economy and ADHD. Whew!

Strikingly, the economy is in rough shape, as we slide increased into a slump. Chronology I was an economics exceeding in college, practiced are resources far more credible than me to hand an in depth commentary on the current state of the economy. Suffice it to imagine, as a proceeds of the downturn, crowded people are suffering for of the loss of jobs, homes and investments.

What is curious to me, though, is that the perspective on how acute the recession is in reality is not necessarily dependent on the follow up it has had on people pronto. Being an sexy with ADD, I recognize how easy it is feel like the sky is falling adrift looking up to sight if this is true! I can opening ruminating with the best of them, if I confess myself to go down that road. So, I decided to peekaboo up. Here is what I discovered to be true for me.

In order to stay on the road that I have chosen, and stay out of the state of misery, which is just east of the Mississippi River, by the way, I have used some of the following strategies.

1. While I am a certified news junkie, I limit the amount of time I listen to the radio, even NPR! I read the newspaper about once a week. I never watch the news on TV.

Genius IQ ---------------------------------------.---Genius IQ

2. While I talk to my friend and family about their situations, I try not to engage in lengthy conversations about the effects of the economy on people far removed from my world.

3. While I can not get laid off ( I own my own business ), I know that I am not immune from the effects of the recession. So, I learn and implement the best ways to run and market my business for the long run; this where I have control.

4. When I feel fearful, I figure out what it is about. Then if there is something I can do to address the issue, I do that. If it is something over which I have no control, I remind myself that I can only do the best I can.

5. I can not predict the future, but I can enjoy what I have right now.

So, I am off to have some fun. I know that I will get the feeling that the sky is falling, again. That is ok. I think I know what to do for myself.

What do you do to help yourself?


Genius IQ ---------------------------------------.---Genius IQ
one way link

No comments:

Genius IQ

The Complete Guide To Genius IQ checkbox Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ

Genius IQ

The Complete Guide To Genius IQ checkbox

Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ
Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ