Lets Write an Acknowledgment Letter to Your Own Self

Genius IQ ---------------------------------------.---Genius IQ



Scheming and living a passionate life takes desideratum, developing new habits and most of all self - acknowledgment. Acknowledge that you have are moving forward and you are bewitching steps towards living your passions. Acknowledgment is the recognition of really understanding and worldly-wise what it took to move you forward to where you are right now. It is besides to spot that you are in the absolute zone right here and right now.

When should you write yourself an acknowledgment letter? When you clutch yourself saying things like: " I should have... ", " I didn ' t pronounce.... ", or limb other articulation of negative self talk. It is very easy to fall into the trap of seeing matchless the things you don ' t do or make known, or take action on. Your acknowledgment letter may be full of unexpected and pleasant surprises for you.

The principle of the letter is to acknowledge where you are at right now, who you had to be to get efficient, and so affirm your use to move forward in your life. It can again serve to change your focus and energy into a more positive direction if you are touch a peanut massacre pathway. Take a inspection at the following exemplification acknowledgment letter to stimulate your ideas.

Dear [Your Name]:
I have been working really tough in my function this past year but I still feel like I have so much godforsaken to do that at times it feels exciting. I am aware of the stress that this understanding has on me and the polished of anxiety it causes me. I gawk that it places me in a obligated state. When I am amenable I am sad, angry, on edge, and life is not convivial. I sense that I can ' t be creative or at my most productive level when I try to function in a contracted state. I feel sad, angry, and frustrated because I don ' t think that I ' m making progress.


Genius IQ ---------------------------------------.---Genius IQ


I know that I want to change from a contracted state to an expanded state so I can move forward with more joy and less stress. So I want to acknowledge all of the things that I did accomplish in this last week for my business. I made 30 cold calls and have 15 very good prospects, I helped write the marketing message for our new product, I mentored five of my employees and they all left feeling uplifted and ready to take action, I signed 20 new contracts for our product in the last week and that is my best week ever.

Wow, after writing that list, I want to acknowledge the deep level of passion and commitment it took to accomplish these things. I guess I am more on track than I thought. I had to call on my courage to make those cold calls and on my communications skills to encourage and inspire my employees. I guess I tend to expect more from myself than I do from my employees. I want to nurture myself as I nurture others and stay in that naturally positive and creative energy.

Moving forward I want to release my negative self - talk, recognize when I am using my strengths or stretching myself outside my comfort zone. I want to appreciate who I am being when I am doing all that I do. I want to eliminate the self - induced stress that I put on myself and live in gratitude and appreciation. I commit that I will acknowledge myself in writing on a weekly basis and acknowledge at the end of the day, one aspect of myself that I used during that day. I am on track to living a passionate life.

Love, [Your Name]

You can use this sample acknowledgment letter to stimulate ideas for what yours might look like and what you might say in it. Embrace who you are and what actions that you have taken towards living a passionate life.

Genius IQ ---------------------------------------.---Genius IQ
one way link

No comments:

Genius IQ

The Complete Guide To Genius IQ checkbox Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ

Genius IQ

The Complete Guide To Genius IQ checkbox

Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ
Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ Genius IQ